Covid 19 Information
We are very happy to welcome you back to the Green Dragon! In the interest of the saftey of our amazing customers and staff, we have implemented the below steps.
If you have any questions or concerns or indeed, require any further information on how work in the current climate, please sned us a message using the form on the right.
- When customers arrive we make sure everyone signs in to the NHS Track and Trace or we sign them in manually
- Following the Government guidelines, we only allow tables of up to six people and we ask everyone (unless exempt) to wear a mask when moving around the premise
- We have a strict cleaning regime where we thoroughly wash and put anti viral spray on all the tables before and after they have been sat at.
- We go to great lengths to make sure everything has been thoroughly cleaned to the best of our ability
- All the tables are spaced out at least 1m apart to adhere to social distancing
- We ask all customers to remain seated, we offer table service or ordering via an app
- The staff are asked to work socially distant where possible and are completing lateral flow tests twice a week
With all the extra care and attention we take to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible there can sometimes be a delay on food and drinks.
Please be kind, we are all doing our best and appreciate your patience and support